Friday, December 2, 2016

Should Memories Be Left Alone?

There are memories that are hard to forget and sometimes even not forgotten due to some type of trauma.

The person had a bad trauma because of my family's doing. I was being blamed for it but I did warn that person a bunch of times, weeks and even days before that eventful day... Some people don't listen, you know?

Anyway, because of their trauma, it has become my trauma. Because in a way, I did want to see this person. But also in another way, I was scared. So were my family. They were so scared that things happened in the result.

I feel bad for it, okay? I will always feel so damn bad for it... I didn't really want to be reminded of that incident.

I know it might be bad to delete the post with such memory but seriously... I don't want to be reminded of it. It's the guilt that will drive my sanity up the wall.

I know such a harsh memory can be forgiven. We learn that much.

But should a memory be left alone? As long as it's not forgotten, it can be left alone.

I'm not a stable person when it comes to emotions. I might not show it, but damn it to hell, I am not a stable person.

I am sorry for many things. I am just hoping that it stays forgiven but leave the memory alone.... Don't forget it because that's what makes a person stronger.

Sorry for such a random unexpectedly post. I just wanted to get it off my chest. And as for what happened... I won't go into details for it. That's only saved for the right person at the right time.

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.