Sunday, December 25, 2016

Up on the Housetop

Ho ho ho, who would've know?

It's a cute song about Santa being on the roof.

Here's the cute song:


Up on the housetop, click click click. Down the chimney, old Saint Nick.

Stay tuned after I signed this for updates:

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

PS: I am not going to do a poll for this because I felt like I didn't do this correctly. Nor did I felt like it was fun. Next year, this will be different. More like 12 days of Christmas instead of the full 25 days. Thanks for understanding. The last two posts are scheduled ahead of time because I will be busy both days. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.