Monday, December 12, 2016

Last Christmas

It's a song about a love and heartbreak at the same time. You gave them your heart and the next day, they gave it away. This year, you are gonna give it someone special. So somewhat it's a heartbreak song.

Here's to hoping... wait, I'm forever single so it's alright! xD

The song is beautiful with a good beat. It's a rare song about love and heartbreak at the same time.

So be careful who you will give your heart away this year.

Here's the song:


I think this was the first time this song was introduced too. So enjoy the song by Wham!

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.