Saturday, December 31, 2016

Always Take Things One Step At A Time

For the past week, I have posted my resolution a day. Now I want to add that I had learn over the years, it's best to not start things right at the start of the new year. Here's why...

You can easily get burnt out of things.

My doctor's appointment isn't until early February. I know for sure, my first gaming video won't be out until I complete a game. And I don't want to let stress take over on how I do things either. So many many things will be taken slowly.

Always take things one step at a time. When an opportunity pops up, you go for it. Don't be distraught if something doesn't go your way. Just remember that you can try again. If it's something you can't try again, then move on to another subject.

I think my main goal right now is my health. I never mention about other things but those type of goals are just something I've need to change over time.

I still do dream of moving to Japan or Indonesia and working there as a teacher or in Japan, as something.

Since the world around us is constantly changing (go liberals btw), I feel like it's going to change more in 2017.

As I looked back on 2016... the struggle was real. The stress was real.

I can't make any promises about how things will be. Because there will always be a bad thing happening. There will always be something unexpected in goals. There will always be something. So just always remember to don't panic and be ready for anything.

I felt like I almost made it with reading more books and maybe some other stuff... but I felt like I neglected my writings because of stress and other issues.

At the beginning of 2016, I posted that enough is enough... because I'm done of listening to how others view me, how they judge me... and much more. The truth is there. I know. But I want to tone out those voices. And because of that, I felt like it took me this long to get over what happens on the internet.

I know it took me a while to get over that... but it's time for a change once again for 2017.


I mention that I had other goals... I will mention a few of them here.

  • Earn money somehow
  • Save money
  • Plan a trip on my own.
  • Be more independent
  • And unknown goals.
There are going to be new goals. There are going to disappointment in things. There are going to change of plans. There are going to things we have to be ready for.

To tell you the truth... I cannot wait to see how 2017 will be like. So... see ya in 2017.

That's all

With love,

BDK
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.