Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Strange Things Happening To YouTube

I was watching a video and some reason, after skipping the ads, the pop-ups that were in the ad came up during the video.

With one of them covering the whole entire video. So it's just strange.

Anyway, hopefully YouTube will fix their problem soon.

I am not sure what else I'll be doing besides YouTube until 11 PM EST.

I know I will read later. Hopefully be finish with the book by next weekish owo

It's suppose to snow too so that sort of sucks...

I am ready for snow now!

Alright, tomorrow, I am going to take a break from Netflix since I finished Nana finally... that show just gave me more questions than anything x.x

Ah, well.

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.