Thursday, December 8, 2016

Better Ways To Relief Stress

There are better ways to relief stress...

I bought coloring books and hoped that they would relief my stress... not really.... In fact, coloring made me more stressed out for some odd reason xD

However, what do relief my stress is.... dun dun dun... Dot to Dot puzzles... Especially the extremely hard ones where numbers go higher than a thousand xD I'm not sure why it does but it does.

I will try to finish all my coloring tho but I think I will take it day by day by doing an activity a day. Like tomorrow, I am going to do another dot to dot puzzle... It's over 1500 dots... Can't Wait!

Then the next day, I am going to try to finish coloring a cat picture. Take a break from everything else and just do it.

Then the next day, will do another dot to dot... and vice versa. I feel like I get a bit stressed during some days so this will keep my mind at bay.

Anyway, I am going to watch more of YouTube... maybe this time I can finally catch up.

Maybe.

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.