Thursday, December 1, 2016

Finding A New REason For Saving Money

Remember, I said something about saving money for emergencies? I am still doing that xD

Anyway, I have no clue what tomorrow will bring. Also, today's first Christmas post... interesting... I didn't really expect the Mr. Grinch song to come on the radio but it did xD

I am listening to a radio station on iheartradio that has all Christmas songs. It says 100% favorites so it will be interesting to figure out if it actually would help me with my event. I was going to listen to a station using aol/slacker but some reason... all Christmas music was in different genre... I wanted to find one that all of them in one because there are never one type of Christmas genre. xD

I just got done watching Cry playing Final Fantasy 15. He said he is going to upload them as he plays the game live on twitch. So interesting to watch... Besides, sitting for 2 hours straight to watch Cry play a game only to watch him spend half hour doing random stuff... it's good. I would do the same thing xD

Alright, I'm going to be getting ready to get off the computer in a few moments... I might not watch all the things on YouTube until tomorrow. There's so many videos to catch up. And to add another possibly 2 hour video of Cry playing FF15... Awesome sauce.

Oops, being a little weird now.

I might do highlights almost every night after I do a Christmas song blog title thing... Might be 2 or more posts per day. I am not really doing it just because I am worried about it but mostly because I want to.

I should really keep at posting at least twice a day or just mostly anytime I feel up to it.

So, day 1 of Christmas event is over... I will continue it tomorrow. Hopefully... with an interesting song... or a song that I never heard of. Who knows...

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.