Friday, December 9, 2016

I'll Be Home For Christmas

A song written about being away and you just want to be home for Christmas no matter how far away you are.

It's a slower song than most of the songs that I mention in the titles.

The song is sort of sad in a way but you can never tell what will happen.

Here's a bit information about the song: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27ll_Be_Home_for_Christmas

Anyway, I'll share a bit of the lyrics below for the rest of the post:

I'll be home for Christmas
You can plan on me
Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents on the tree

Christmas Eve will find me
Where the love light gleams
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams

I'll be home for Christmas
You can plan on me
Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents on the tree

Christmas Eve will find me
Where the love light gleams
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams
If only in my dreams


That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

PS: Yes, I know it's late but what do you expect when you had other things to do? This Christmas event will be delayed for two more days. So stay tuned to my twitter for any new updates. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.