Monday, December 26, 2016

Issues To Be Called Out

I got called ugly. Awesome! Why am I being cheery about this? Because I called her out and told her that she needs to grow up and learn to accept beauty from within.

This world does not need bullies. Especially, towards me. So when one person says something bad to me, I'm gonna be brutally honest and tell them that they need to grow up.

Sadly, there are bullies out there. We can't really stop them but we can deal with them. I am glad to deal with this person fast so ha...

I would share her username on that account but nah, I am better than that. I will take care of this problem myself.

I hope this comes to a lesson to don't mess with me. I will attack back. If I get over a million people, I will ignore the bullies and have them reported for hate and such.

I'm done with bullies a long time ago. I will be positive about things and tell them to grow up.

When you're 30, you make up for most of your life by telling people that they are crazy. :D

Anyway, I am just saying this is gonna be called out. I will get on with life and be setting out plans for the new year resolutions. :D

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.