Friday, December 9, 2016

Time To Finish A Book

I have been trying to finish this book from the library in a week since getting it last Friday. Not hard to do.... only at night time :v

Anyway, the book is amazing. I wonder if there's more series or not... I can only wait and see.

I am not getting another book from the library because of the inclement of the weather coming soon.

I don't really want to spoil much but it's about a girl that's made to kill... basically a Diabolic. She claims she is not human and such but I wonder... Then she slowly falls in love with a crazy human.

So yea... that's all I am going to say about it. There's more but you just have to pick up the book and read it yourself.

I know this post will be short because I am going to get right to reading soon after I finish this post.

Note: For the next two days, my Christmas song blog title will be delayed. I will try not to wait too late before updating them but just keep an eye out on my twitter, thanks!

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.