Thursday, December 8, 2016

Jingle Bell Rock

There's many varieties of this wonderful Christmas song.

I really enjoy this song because it's more rock rather than a normal song would sound.

I'm not sure if many people knows of the song.

I will add the video of the song here:

This song makes the season much more joyful to know Christmas is here.

It's a good song to dance to if you want.

You can easily sing to this song if you wish.

Because we want to dance and prance around as you hear this wonderful song.

It's not a long song either so you can enjoy it with the wonderful spirit of Christmas.

I just want to hear the jingle bells rock right now.

Don't you?

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.