Sunday, December 18, 2016

Things Are Okay

I guess you are wondering about a few things. They are alright and okay. I'm okay.

I have been in a lot of stress, not because of Christmas. But because of things around my home. I don't really want to talk about what here because they are kind of personal.

I know that I haven't made those vlogs yet... Winter came all of a sudden and I wanted to be secluded and alone to do that.

I am, however, taking a break from making videos for YouTube until after the holidays. But that doesn't mean anything because I might start live streaming soon. Maybe after Christmas. But what game should I play? I'll figure that out later. I might play a random MMO on a live stream.

As for if I'm gonna do any voice? I will figure that out later.

I'm gonna do other things. I feel like I've been letting myself down on things. I will record more videos after the holidays and more around 2017.

Geez... with Christmas only a week away, it's crazy. I have to say... I might start figuring out what my New Year Resolutions should be.

This year had been a bad year. I think it sure has changed a lot which was my New Year Resolution last year. I will make a list of all the interesting events of this year. It might be a long blog but it will be interesting to read.

Since it's been too long that I played any MMO, I might make a new character with the name Ankisal to play for that purpose of trying to learn and do only story mode quests xD We'll see.

The only problem I have about trying to live stream... my internet kind of sucks at upload speed. So I will be using YouTube only to live stream. I tried once on Twitch but not with the software that I bought. It's completely lightweight so it might not have a problem with Twitch. I just haven't tried it yet.

Anyway, I have been going too long about things. I will continue Christmas Song Blog Title until Christmas Day. Again, it would be late... but I might post it early via that night before Christmas just so I can have a day of peace for Christmas.

I will post tomorrow of any upcoming plans for after Christmas.

Stay tune for another Christmas song blog title tomorrow.

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.