Sunday, December 4, 2016

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!

A song that goes on to saying that this Christmas season has started. The song talks about stuff that goes on during the season!

It's a short song but it has the most requests along with the other songs.

Not much to say about this song because we are always happy during this time of the year.

It appears that Christmas along with Halloween is the most celebrated holiday of the year. So it can be understandable for the most wonderful time of the year xD

Anyway, here's the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFtb3EtjEic

Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong~

Yep, you just want to sing this song during this time of the year~

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.