Monday, December 12, 2016

That's Unexpected?

I have been watching Cry (Cryaotic on YouTube) play Final Fantasy 15 for the past 3 hours xD. So that's unexpected.

Anyway, my left leg, the one that I landed on the most when I feel two weeks ago, has decided to hurt... not just hurt hurt, but painful to walk hurt. Not sure what's going on with that. But if that pain doesn't go away by sometime this week, I will have to get it checked out.

It might not be nothing but the pain is really not in the spot where the bruises are and stuff... So that is kind of strange to me.

Alright, I will continue with YouTube for the rest of the night but I won't be moving my leg for a long time because of it hurting... Maybe I should take it easy by not walking for the rest of the night? Who knows...

I'm not really a Monday type of person either so almost everything I've done has been lazily done.

I did watch 3 episodes of God Eater. It seems like a good anime.... Not gonna do a review on it just because. Tomorrow, I will continue on with God Eater and hope to get that done soonish. While at the same time, sort of checking out Xena.... I grew up watching that show so yea...

Alright, time to go... Back to YouTube world... Still got a lot of catching up to do, you know?

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.