Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Gaming More?

Playing complex puzzle games strengthens your mind. Always remember that next time you try to get after your kid for playing too much video games. Just asked them to do their homework first before playing.

Anyway, the point is... I want to try to play more games. Both livestreaming and recording video games xD

The games I will live stream will be the complex ones like Torchlight and not sure what else. I will figure that out later.

Smaller more complex games like RPGs that are small will be recorded and uploaded.

Right now, I am doing a series of testing to figure out what would work and what would not. Since I only have  a limit time each night, I can only do that.

However, starting soon, I am going to live stream Torchlight 2... that is, if the program I have now is wonderful.

Two programs... one awesome adventure. xD

This will be my New Year's Resolution... to play more games. I might not do a lot of MMO action anymore, but I can always play awesome games.

Alright, it's getting ready to be my bedtime... I am thinking of doing a special live stream on New Year's Eve as a celebration of me starting to stream.

Just... as long as, my mom doesn't use the internet at the same time. That's kind of hard to prevent because she gets on during the day xD That's why I chose to do it at night time. I won't be streaming every night like my bestie does... Reasons are... well, I want to watch TV shows and such... whenever they come back on. Lucky, there's just 3 nights that I watch TV. The rest... eh... nothing, nada... blank.

Well, time to go to sleep now. Hope this comes true for this year.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.