Wednesday, December 7, 2016

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

It's a song that tells you when you see a whole lot more toys, Christmas trees, and more... that Christmas is here.

I know this song isn't played a whole lot by other artists but I think it should.

Because the lyrics of the song is true to the max.



It seems like every year, the holidays change a bit. More and more demand of robot type toys. Slowly, the idea of cars and dolls are going away. Even Hot Wheels has changed to cars that look weird to me. I love the classic old cars of hot wheels. Barbie has even more face lift than before. Her outfits are still awesome but her looks even change because of the times.

Nothing will be the same but that's why we have these songs... to remind us of what used to be.

At least, some habits won't die yet.

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.