Friday, December 2, 2016

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas... Something we all dream about every Christmas. While the north almost always get snow on Christmas, Kentucky gets stuck in between a yay or nope with snow.

A song that is an all time classic during the holidays. It is sung by almost everybody. The song that I listened to was by a guy named Bing Crosby. It was first sung by him in 1942. So you could say that he was the first ones to sing a song like this.

Each year, there's usually somebody new who sings this song. I am not sure who will sing it this year but it can be many and much more.

There's a movie called White Christmas that was made in 1954. I just found that out by searching the song xD

I don't think I need to share a video for this song because it is widely known.

A little history about the song: It's not known who originally wrote the song but the song did came out in the 1940s and was written about classic Christmas times.

We all do dream of having a white Christmas... meaning a snow day on Christmas day.

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.