Saturday, December 31, 2016

At Last But Not Least

The last but I know will not be the only New Year's Resolution...

My health has always been in an up and down battle since I am getting older.

2016, my health had been okay for the first half... but come the second half, my stomach started to bother me more.

Simply put... I get heart burns, stomach aches, always full, bloated, and rarely, but surely... vomiting. Along with other things that I don't want to list.

I have been feeling full in the middle of my abdominal. But I have no idea why in that area.

I did had problems with feeling like I was choking but some reason, that went away. Now another problem has arise.

In 2017, I want to make it my mission to take care of my health before I get sick again. I am eating less because I am always afraid that I would be at that stage again.

I really need to get this taken care and figured out what it is... Whether it's caused by something else or by my period, I need to find out by a doctor. My mom wants me to go to the ER but they don't always know everything there. I did had a family doctor but when I asked him once about what he thinks is causing my stomach to hurt, his reply was just simply take pepto bismol which in turn doesn't always take care of the problems.

I am switching to a better doctor. One I went before but regret leaving because I need to get this problem taken care of soon.

So, this is my real resolution for this year.

I will be back with a second post just before the New Year here. So... take care and....

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.