Saturday, December 10, 2016

A Very Long Busy Day

It always seem like we were doing something every weekend... Today, we went to the grocery store, watched the Christmas parade, went to eat, went to Walmart and then back home.

While at the same time, our neighbor's kids decided to think it was just alright to use our mailbox to send something to Santa. Ok, cool... but those kids are getting NOTHING from Santa because 1. it's illegal without permission to put something in another person's mailbox. 2. It's illegal to read other people's mail. So kids... don't be like these kids.

Especially, these are the same type of kids that literally go outside in 20 below temperature to go poop under the steps... Their steps, mind I add.

Anyway, I had enough with these kids. I hate to do but I am going to become one of those grumpy old person neighbors and just hates kids... I don't hate kids but I am going to act like one to these kids. They are not made to mind so what choice do I have? I will scare them each time they come into our yard by telling them to get off my lawn! Yea...

Alright, I am going to watch YouTube for the rest of the night and not sure what to do before sleep... Maybe figure out what books to read or not to read. Yea... I'll do that.

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

PS: We don't appreciate anybody who tries to get their own way of things. No offense but your kids are in for a treat come Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.