Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The Music in the Background of Anime...

There's some anime where they have music in the background. Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online and now God Eater are the few that had music in the background during the episodes. Music as in with lyrics.

I really love the background music with lyrics on God Eater. It seems so interesting. I will do some research on the background music of that anime. Hopefully, I can find the song to add onto my song. Right now, my ring tone is from Attack on Titan with the song called Reluctant Heroes. That is a good song!

Anyway, I have finally had a chance to catch up with all the videos on YouTube. I'll be able to catch up with part 2 of my favorite YouTubers soon... I have been behind on them so much that it's so strange...

Ah, well. I'll get there eventually! I should be done with the rest of God Eater tomorrow. It's a good anime. Almost like Attack of Titan feel. So if you want something like Attack on Titan but with a different story, go watch God Eater.

I might be skipping out watching all of Xena but will just watch what I can for now. But I will skip the ones that are boring and watch the ones that are good. I hate to do that but I am kind of on a schedule... Especially, since Netflix is saying that it's going away.

Christmas is not this weekend but next weekend... so Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are both on the weekend... which is convenient and at the same not so convenient. Because everybody will have to work the next day. The kids will be off for another week afterwards xD

Alright, I just wanted to mention about the music in the background of some anime. I really enjoy them sometimes.

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

PS: I will release the final Eternal Senia on Thursday. I won't be releasing anymore games until after New Year's Day. Keep an eye out on my twitter for any info about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.