Friday, December 11, 2015

You Know What A Fortnight Is?

You know what a fortnight is? It literally means 14 days/nights... or just 2 weeks. So today marks a fortnight until Christmas.

Yea, I was bored and wanted to start my blog with something xD

I am not sure what will be going on today yet. Besides waiting until 1pm gets here so I can play Blade and Soul again.

Now I am not sure how long I will get to play each day because it's kind of during a weekend. And weekends for me are more of... "eh...." xD

I need to get busy and start planning things like... right now. That's why I want to continue on and make my blog awesome.

And since I got my new phone, I am going to start making plans to do videos and write more blogs all through out the day. So... keep an eye out for more than 2 blogs on certain days!

Also, also...  I forgot. xD

Anyways, I am going to go do some things before the game is set to open up for me. Making a character would take me a while longer since I am going to make a taller but loli still type of chracter. xD Yes, I will be posting pictures for you guys of what I decided on.

I might have a different name too so we'll see what happens.

So for now... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.