Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Holday Joy Everywhere Already?

Yea, seems like there's holiday joy everywhere already.

Remember when I said about not having a Christmas Tree? Well, me decided to convince my mom that we should have it up at least... but only when it's closer to Christmas... so yay.

My phone order ish being shipped now... Hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like the only thing me wanted for Christmas so me got it!

Might do a special unboxing of that phone either through video or through photos... I will do a poll on twitter so you guys can decide. The phone is set to come in by Friday... so better do the poll now.

I have been making plans to do videos for a while now... but never got to do them... I have decided to save a little bit of money from the money my dad gives me... and go try to buy a camera/vlog camera... it will be a cheap one but a nice one... so any suggestions, let me know!

Also... I wonder if I should do any videos at all? But... you know... I'll ask via twitter :D

Alright, I am going to bed now because I have a dentist appointment... I have been holding off going because I really wanted a trusted dentist to go to... believe me... I want to trust one before I get my teeth done... I'm sure that I would have a lot of teeth taken out or fixed... because... well... I'm ashamed to say that I never been to a dentist... Yep. I'm that "male" person who waited years before going to a dentist. xD But at least, I'm going now! I'm a lot braver with things now rather than as a child. Just... my nerves don't like it. xD Big difference there.

Alright, going now... wish me luck tomorrow at the dentist and hope that I don't have to get all my teeth fixed at once.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Be looking out for that poll about videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.