Saturday, December 26, 2015

After Christmas...

So today has been pretty much a boring type of day. But when you have a bestie that is awesome, it goes by faster.

Anyways, I may just make one post today and tomorrow but get back to making twice daily posts on Monday... hopefully if nothing else happens. xD

Today has been raining pretty much off and on... like right now is raining... so it's been... kind of a good day.

I had to go down the small hill from my grandma's to coax some horses to move away from between a car and the fence xD Somehow that worked xD

Alright, I had ate leftovers from yesterday and it's been good. Not sure what else to type but I'm hoping that we get to go home early tomorrow...

Another day on the couch for me.

Also, my dad keeps telling me that Chloe is being a good girl while I'm away... this is... strange xD

Well, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.