Thursday, December 10, 2015

Goods Things Happen If You Wait

Yea, good things happen to you if you wait. Like waiting for my bestie to come and tell me that he's fine. \:3/

Anyways, I am beyond sleepy right now because I woke up feeling hot due to my dad thinking that 40 degrees is cold.

I also develop a headache from nowhere. ><

I'll be fine just as long as I get to go to bed a little earlier.

Tomorrow, I had plans to play Blade and Soul because they invited me to play again while mom pops up asking if I wanted to go with her. o.O To grandma's.

I don't really want to go... but she needs to go to the eye doctor tomorrow to get a test done... so I kind of trying to convince her to go.

Time to eat now...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.