Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Kittens on a Rampage

They are on a rampage. Basically, attacking me, trying to pull the covers down and more. Even trying to chew on my headphones. *stare at them*

Anyways, today has been... well... really a quiet day. I really miss talking to my bestie.

Hope he comes back tomorrow or on Friday.

My mom even suggested calling him but I told her that I wouldn't dare to do xD

I just hope he's alright, that's all. I'm sure that he wouldn't stay away forever.

So, I'm right here, Rai, waiting for you! Hope you are doing what you can to make sure that you are feeling better!

I will be going to bed soon since the server that me and my bestie were playing on is currently under maintenance.

I keep dreaming of moving to Japan and really wish that I can do that next year. I must find a job or keep doing those surveys to get enough to afford those language school stays. I really wish to learn more Japanese and more of the culture. Experience it and more.

So... here's hoping for a better year and dreams.

Also... this would make my 1300 post... well, to me it would. Not sure to the other people. So... *throws a party*

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.