Tuesday, December 22, 2015

3 Days Until Christmas!

I woke up a little late this morning but actually slept better last night xD

So 3 more days until Christmas! I am packing up for the weekend stay, starting tomorrow night and until Sunday. Such a long time to be away from Chloe but it'll be alright as long as my dad takes care of her.

I will be taking Susie... so she'll be having an interesting Christmas with my family xD

Anyways, I am not sure what is going to happen today, I need to try to finish some more anime.

If you're wondering if I am bringing the laptop, yes, I am. I know that if I don't, I will get really bored while there xD

So... it's gonna be a small Christmas at my grandma's but that's awesome. :3

Alright, I will be going now...  I will update before I go to sleep.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.