Friday, December 11, 2015

The Earache of Doom

So, just a few minutes before the show Hawaii Five-0 ended... my left ear started hurting. So it became the earache of doom.

Seriously though... having ear problems is not fun at all.

Anyways, just getting into a Christmasy mood...






Meet Ankisal. I made a newer character and she's a bit taller than the other one. And the game was giving away free Christmas things... I chose the outfit because it looked really cute on this character, especially with her hair color.

Yea, I am playing the game over again but this time I made it to level 15 in one day! How fast is that?!

I will be playing more tomorrow, but I doubt I'll reach level 25 like my other character has. I just have a bit of a problem of being... short. xD

Anyways, I am going to bed now since my earache is making me feel bad... so... I will end this blog for tonight.

Hopefully, I will update tomorrow. So for now... a night's rest for me.

And hopefully a good day for my bestie.

Night for now guys. Until next time.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.