Thursday, December 3, 2015

Hoping For Better Days...

I am still hoping for better days to come.

I am going to try to go to the oral surgeon to get my teeth taken care off... mostly the wisdom teeth dealings because I know that later on, it would cause problems.

I guess you could say... I am getting older and I want to be a bit health cautious. While it may be harder to get into this habit of being healthy... I am happy with my life, my body, my everything. I accept my disability of hearing problems and more... because you can't let anything stop you from dreaming no matter how old you are.

Anyways, I am going to sneak onto Minecraft for the rest of the night... at least, until I get sleepy which could be anytime xD

Also...

Where did this cow come from? I had to drag it out of this home on Minecraft so yea xD

Anyways, heading onto Minecraft now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.