Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Waiting Days.

I guess you're wondering why I put the title as "The Waiting Days." Well, I am mostly waiting for news from my bestie. He's fighting a fever right now. And it's crucial that he fights it off.

Besides that, he has been having a lot of health problems that I'm sure a doctor is helping him now. My mom says to ask for prayers for him so... I guess I will do that. Because he needs them more than anything else. I wish I was there helping him fight this disease off.

Anyways, no time to keep feeling sad, you know? I want to keep being positive for his sake so he can have something to look forward to when he's able to come online.

Oh, I decided to wait until after the holidays to go to the oral surgeon. Because... holidays are a time of being with family... well... if there's no problems to come.

I am still sleepy from being out yesterday so I might go to bed early tonight again... Sending messages of positive things to my bestie before I go to sleep.

So, if you're reading this, Rai. Hope you feel better soon. Missing you but hoping you're feeling better soon.

Alright, gonna end this now... hopefully to find something to do until 10pm eastern time zone comes.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.