Friday, December 4, 2015

Another One Day Post But...

I have uploaded a video for you guys to enjoy. It's just another adventure of Chloe and Susie, which are my two lovely dogs.

Keep in mind... they are both female.



The video itself is easy to find... Just look up "When Female Dogs Are Alone." And you will be able to share, like, comment, and of course, subscribe to me. I want to do more videos but will do as soon as I get my new phone service.

No phone came in today but hopefully, it will come in next week!

Also, I am getting a free box from Japan Crate in January. Of course, I am making a video of that!

As well as many other videos coming soon... I might do both recordings and screen shot reviews for you guys to enjoy on my blog and youtube.

Alright, for now, I am going back to watching more videos... especially Psy's videos. :D

I will try to update twice sometime this weekend or so... but don't be surprise if I don't during the weekends.

For now...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.