Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Resolutions?

I think my resolutions will always be the same for every year... to hope for change and more stuff.

Though, we cannot help for each year to bring in the good, the bad and the ugly. We hope for the best.

I will be making announcements for any updates starting on January 1st. I will be making a small list of hopeful resolutions and wishes on December 31st. That will be soon so please do keep an eye out on that.

As for plans for this blog... only time will tell. I like the idea of adding pictures more onto my blog, so I will try to do that. I also like the idea of doing reviews for games and more stuff... as well as doing small reviews of anime... so that would give me a bigger chance to write more for my blog.

I will be announcing more as I go. For now...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.