Tuesday, December 15, 2015

10 More Days Until Christmas!!!

So, as of many of you would know... it's just 10 more days until Christmas Day!!!

So, happy holidays to everybody there!

I am not sure if my bestie is able to celebrate the day with me yet. His internet went out and he can't afford one just yet.

Also... I got a comment on my wattpad for a story that I wrote 3 months ago. I will continue it eventually. Right now, I lost my inspiration for things. Hopefully, one day, I will get back to writing the rest of part one of Fate to Moonbow Falls: Starchild. Yea, the story might be a series. If I like it, I will take it down and try to publish it.

I just need a name for a couple of characters. I will explain the structure of the story later. I'm sure some of you have read books like this and would know what I am doing.

Each character has a different story and adventure. But all are connected to the falls. Each part is based on something that works around the term starchild. I will be explaining what starchild is later. I learned it long time ago. The girl is part of the whole story. Which I will explain later. Fate is the first part of many to come.

Again, if I like it, I might publish it one day.

I really enjoy writing stories about something that I like.

What is a starchild? A child who is special. I will try to write more than one stories to Moonbow series. All associate with the moon and the stars.

For more info about a starchild, you can check out here: http://www.starchildren.info/star.html

There's not many books about them but lucky... I wanted to write a fantasy novel about them. Starchild, Indigo child, Crystal child, and Rainbow child. I might add a different title eventually but they all associate with the power of the moonbow. So... that part is completely fantasy.

Anyways, as for why... there's are reasons unknown to us all. Only the one beyond our powers would know our truest destiny. Yea... sounds weird xD

Alright, that's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.