Monday, December 21, 2015

It Was A Fun Day!

Alright, I was reminded to do this blog xD Thanks! I know that I am sleepy at this moment so I might be heading to bed towards 11 about a hour after this post xD

So, here's some updated news from me: I am going to my grandma's a night early, which is on Wednesday night. I am leaving Chloe at home due to her people problem and kid problem (she really doesn't like kids o-o). She'll be fine since my dad will be here for her xD

Also, my bestie is working on the first chapter of his game, so far, it's awesome. He's taking his time for it so it should be awesome when it's complete. :3

Susie is coming with me to my grandma's since she has to have her eye drops twice daily with ointment in her eyes too. Yea, she gets a special treatment for everything.

Also, I really need to find a smaller laptop bag for a quick grab to my laptop.

As for my story, Moonbow series, it has been put on hold because since I went to bed late (it's my bad xD) last night, I knew that I will end up waking early today and be sleepy early. xD Again my bad.

So, what will I be doing tomorrow? Well, who knows.

I really want to take my time on things because I am... well... slow xD

Alright, gonna go and hope that I don't pass out soon xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.