Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Resolution Time... Also Random Random Random!

I promise you guys a resolutions/wishes thing... so here we go!

  1. Watch More Anime.
  2. Read More Books (at least 2 books a week or less)
  3. Save More Money
  4. Find a job (online by the most)
  5. Do more for my Blog
  6. Become active on Twitter
  7. Play more games.
  8. Review more games, anime, and books or whatever without spoilers!
  9. Buy some random stuff.
  10. Become active on YouTube (Not worry about what others say!)
  11. Write a finished story (Yea, I do this every year but more determined)
  12. Hope to have more time by myself to catch up with lots of things.


Now I know that some of those won't matter to me anyways, but I hope that all goes well and with my saved money... to reward myself. :D

I will be doing a special notebook of ideas from now on... I used to do that before but some reason, depression got the best of me. I will fight and keep on fighting.

Alright, I will write a review for One Punch Man now... for that doesn't know, this is on daisuki.net a free streaming site where you can watch anime. And believe me... this anime is worth watching.

I waited until the 12th episode came to watch them all at once... and you know... it's really funny! I didn't think it was good at first but then noticing all the hype, I decided to watch it xD

So what do I rate it? Well, 5 out of 5 of course! The action is perfect even to the end... despite the character Saitama being odd xD

Do I suggest this anime? Yes... Yes, I do. I mean, come on, it's something that you can easily complete without no problem. A short anime but sooooo worth it.

Will there be a second season? That... I do not know. But if there's one, I'm sure I will find it and share it to you guys.

So that's all for this random moment.

Tomorrow will be New Year's Eve for me... so....

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.