Saturday, December 5, 2015

It's Just A Day Full of Christmas Parades

I am not going to the one in my local town because it's never really that interesting to see xD

Christmas parades are fun but when it's really cold outside... it's not as fun. But the cold weather is what really suppose to make the holidays good...

This year, the only snow I had seen was on Sunday when I had the Thanksgiving thing with family.

I doubt I'll be seeing any snow for Christmas this year. But I'm sure the snow will arrive after New Year's... but not a big one.

I am not sure what my dad plans to do... but apparently, he claims that I want to go see the Christmas parade over at Berea. And I am like "Did I said that?" xD Because I recalled that I haven't said anything about it.

Ah, well... looks like I'm going to Berea at or around 5 to watch a parade. No pictures because the phone I have sucks at taking pictures...

Oh, yea... my dream phone is coming in on Monday... so a day or two later than the original delivery date... booo... but yay for the phone!

Anyways, gonna go now... eat and more.

Missing my bestie as usual but he's always busy on weekends so it's alright!

Hope we get to play Minecraft when he takes a break or wakes up early tonight (morning for him though)

Alright... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.