Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Finding Something to Do

So, I got a bunch of coloring books to do now that I got them xD

I am going to start doing them soon, as well as start back into reading again.

There's one thing that I really really need to do on my spare time and that is to go on Goodreads and fix my list. I need to add the books that I do own so that I know what I have and don't have. That way I can get the books that I don't have without worrying about if I owned them or not.

I might not do that right now... but hopefully soon.

I do need to catch up with a lot of anime... but I was lucky to finally watch Arjuna and that, my readers, is a very good anime to watch. It's kind of "old" now but it's still good. I remember when I was in high school and saw the previews for it. Actually did watch the first episode and wanted to watch more but never did.

I think I will take my time on watching anime from now on and only watch the ones that I really love to watch first like K and Norigami and more. Next season would be Assassination Classroom 2. So I will be watching it just as it releases.

Anyways, I am worrying about my friend but remembered that he will be back soon as he gets well... that is if he doesn't have to go to the hospital or anything. So keeping my prayers out for him and hopefully he gets well enough to come back to the world that we both enjoy.

I got to watch YouTube Rewind for 2015... it's interesting but kind of... strange xD

Oh, yes... I am going to do a short video soon to show off my new phone... so that my bestie can drool when he gets well and able to come online!

Alright, I will go now... trying my hardest to enjoy myself while my bestie is away... so that when he reads this, he would know!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.