Monday, December 28, 2015

Headaches Dropping My Mood

Seriously, lately, I've been getting a headache... mostly since Saturday night, right when I was going to sleep.

I guess I will be sleeping at around 10, if my head will make it that long xD

Anyways, you want updates? Alright... well, my bestie asked me to help him with grammar, so I will try my best with that. :3 To make his game awesome!

So, actually there's several updates... Once my head gets well, I will be writing more to my story via on wattpad and hopefully get it completed. While at the same time, I will be making a special series that I wish to self publish... I need to try to do something like selling a book or something xD I will try for something small first then gradually work bigger... so... I will be working that as a separate thing.

Also, there will be updates for my blog but will announce those later... for now... I will be hiding in Minecraft until I sleep.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.