Saturday, December 5, 2015

The Unexpected

It's bad enough that when things happen to you, but it's worse when it happens to somebody you know.

Today, my nephew had a problem and was sent to the hospital. They sent him to another hospital and they said that they might be able to keep him from having surgery... thankfully though.

I didn't go to Berea as original planned but family comes first at moments like this.

It's alright. I didn't really wanted to go sit out in the cold and watch a parade. xD

One day, I would love to go Berea's library... miss checking out books there. Might do that again someday...

But... you know, I can't but wonder about certain things... about America and more... so... yea... kind of want to get away and live somewhere else. That's just me.

Anyways, I have tomorrow to look forward to. Then Monday, my phone should be coming in... then on Tuesday, off to see the oral surgeon to see what they say and can do to my teeth.

Then... yea... I want to do things now. Before my medical card goes away once again... it sucks. I really enjoy Obamacare for the medical card and more. While other people complain about it. There's really no sides to anything, ok?

I think we need a rude awakening.

Also, that guy on steam that I have blocked keeps wanting to talk to me... ._. I don't really want to talk to him anymore. So I'm ignoring him as much as possible.

Hope my bestie is alright though. Forgot to mention to him that I am going to my grandma's tomorrow xD I'm sure he would know if I don't get on Minecraft tomorrow. :O

Alright, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.