Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Updating The Laptop x.X

Some reason, the laptop doesn't like to shut down... and since my PC is updated to a newer version of Windows 10, the laptop is really behind. So it's getting updated for that.

The only reason why I updated the laptop to Windows 10 was because I hated Windows 8.1. I was confused on how to use it so when Windows 10 came out... yea... I updated it without no hesitation. From time to time, my mom would think it's Windows 10 that makes the laptop be weird... but really, it needs to cleaned out, updated, etc. She doesn't do any of those xD So I have to do it.

Anyways, I am sure it's almost done but will be going to bed as soon as it is done.

Also, steam is having a Winter sale! So.... if you guys have any suggestions on games, lemme know! I will be doing more Let's Play videos soon as I find a better video recorder... I could try OBS but I rather get a program that does everything...

If my dad gives me any money, I might sneak over to Hastings to get a program for game recorders... but that's a big might.

So, suggestions please guys! And try to keep it below $5 because I would like own more games rather than one expensive game xD

Alright, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.