Thursday, December 17, 2015

8 Days Until Christmas!!!!

I dunno why I am doing the countdown right before I go to bed xD

Anyways, I will switch it up tomorrow for you guys so it would be easier to keep up with how many days until Christmas.

I was told by my bestie to stay awake when he gets his internet. >_> I bet I would be knocked out by 11pm xD

I guess I am going to do haul and unboxing videos for a while now. Also... more let's play games!!!!

I really want to get into those despite my mom being in the same room. Yes, you will be asking yourself... "Why can't you get a room to yourself?" Because I don't have room.

I secretly wish that my mom would move out due to certain problems. But I still want to live in Japan. Is that wrong to say?

But still... whatever happens will happen eventually.

I will be letting you guys know if there's any new updates...

After Christmas is over, I will be doing "post ideas" for the 2016 year. I am not sure what will happen yet but... hopefully more gaming reviews as well as recordings. I am going to try to recordings and screenshots so the screenshots will go here while the recordings will go on my YouTube channel... gonna be interesting to edit and stuff... learning takes practice takes learning something new. :D

Alright, that sounds weird but... wanna watch some stuff then head off to bed soon (sowwy bestie! I'm already sleepy right now and I'm sure by 11, I will be passing in and out of tiredness xD)

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.