Sunday, December 20, 2015

Completed Another Part For Moonbow Series!

So I completed another part to the Moonbow series! And got good remarks from it! Who knew that I get inspired after playing a game? xD

Anyways, if you want a link... here ya go: Fate: Felix <--- yea, that's the title of the part. And it's an interesting too. I really got into some parts... xD

I am not sure when the next time I will be writing it but hopefully soon. :3

Just wanted to say thanks to my bestie for inspiring me xD

Alright, my bestie is working on a rpg game so he's looking for pre orders and stuff. You get free chapters each time he updates the game. So, if you are interested, contact him at raikenjenova@gmail.com for details. Of course, you are welcome to contact me too. :D

Well, this is a short blog... so yea... might be heading to bed in a moment.

That's all for now. :D

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.