Sunday, December 13, 2015

Internet Drama... With Disconnecting.

So, I keep having problems with my internet since I got home from my grandma's and so far... it's been annoying as hell.

So, I didn't get as far to leveling on Blade and Soul today or yesterday... I finally gave up after my internet disconnected a third time while in game. -_-

Anyways, hopefully, by the time the game releases on January 19th, I can play it without no problems and with a better character and more xD

I will not playing Blade and Soul tomorrow though... for a couple of reasons:

1.) It ends at 1PM tomorrow.
2.) I have other things to do.
3.) Just to add a third option for no reason at all.

Also, if you guys tune in on my twitter tomorrow, I will be doing a random challenge. I done a poll so go there and vote! So far... somebody wants me to do a 100 random facts about me xD Yay.

If any of the votes get tied, I will be doing them too. So, get yourself on my twitter (@alastabdk) and just vote!

Alright, I am tired and just want to take a rest from MMORPGs until I get some things done...

Hopefully... I can get into the mood of playing one type of MMORPG each day...

But... who knows?

Also...





Complete with the hat! So... Happy Holidays!

For now... that is all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Hoping that tomorrow when I am awake, my bestie will email me if he can play a game or not. Who knows what will happen xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.