Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Yikes! Sleepy!

Yep, I'm sleepy at this time... but it'll be alright... maybe I'll get up early.

Anyways, tomorrow to Monday, the weather is going to be crazy cold... The coldest day is gonna be on Saturday. Hoping to stay in and sleep the day away on that day... but it seems like my dad has other plans on that day. Great.

So... that's too many days of cold weather for me.

And to tell you the truth... I haven't been in a great mood to take pictures of snow... it's just all blah...

I'm just tired of winter... and each year, it's getting worse for me hating it more.

Think it's time for a move.

Anyways, I am going to go to sleep now.

For the things I planned yesterday... didn't happened yesterday xD

To sleep!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.