Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Headache Go Away!

So I woke up at 8:31AM and said good morning to my bestie and we played GF for about a hour or so xD

Then he went to sleep. <.<

Anyways, I stayed on the game a little longer but got tired about a hour after he left... and got off to take a break.

I wanted to read for the rest of the day but this headache is bothersome x.x

Anyways, I'm gonna go take a nap and hope that the headache will go away... shoo shoo headache.

Alright, this is a short random blog... so that's all.

With love,

BDK

2 comments:

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.