Friday, February 13, 2015

Funny Feeling...

Just wondering... does anybody have this funny feeling like something is happening to the world and it doesn't feel right?

Yea... been sitting here and keep having this fluttering feeling every once a while x.x

Anyways, tomorrow is finally Valentine's Day... or to many Forever Alone Day. xD Or Happy Single's Day, if you want. :P

What am I going to do tomorrow? Well, mostly stay home. Because the weather is gonna be cold as ice... Sunday being worse for being close to 10 F. And snow... lots of snow.

As I was watching Hawaii Five-O, I was like... what fun it would be there... then I realize... don't we all complain no matter what the weather is?

The only thing... I rather stand hot than cold because of my ears. I hate earaches and they are usually trigger by cold weather x.x

And back to the funny feeling.... I really just hope it goes away soon. I've been breathing calmly all day and it just pops back... Ah, well... I'm gonna go now and it's already close to my bed time... O_O

Alright, that's all until tomorrow.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.