Sunday, February 8, 2015

Oh, There's Always Wind This Way!

The wind has been crazy today... almost like a tornado type of wind. Lucky it isn't that type of wind but still... crazy wind.

While it has not rain yet today, the weather will turn cold for the next few days and even colder by next weekend... great...

I am really tired of winter and just hope it goes away in March...

Anyways, I was at my grandma's and only read up to chapter 6 in the book... it's gonna be a slow read because I ended up sleeping at 4 and woke up at around 6:30ish x.x

I should try to read tonight and hopefully get the book done soon.

Since it's dark now... and my lamp in my room likes to flicker on and off... (do not trust it when it does that). I will leave to reading another day. Maybe when I'm awake in the morning or after I talked to my bestie tomorrow.

Alright, I am going to go play some games now. I've downloaded some in hopes to figure out what I would like or not like.

So... here goes nothing...

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.