Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Distracted By... What's That?!

I am always easily distracted ever since I was young... I had a habit of screaming out of nowhere... <.<

Anyways, I was suppose to sleep and yea... got distracted by... oh, what's that?! Songs. xD

And of course, wanted to make my bestie feel a bit better since he seems to have a bad day... well a bad start for the day. Hopefully, the rest of the day won't be too bad... just hopefully.

I decided to come up with an idea... that if in case he does have a bad day, to remember that Kirby is there to fight it off. As you can tell... my last name is Kirby... and Kirby likes to eat stuff and become stronger... yea, you get the point now xD

Anyways, before I forget what sleep is... I should go now. xD

That's all!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.