Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Day 2 of Snow Storm in Kentucky 2015

So... everything is closed. Maybe a few stores and other offices but... since it's a state of emergency... everything else is closed.

Dad went out for a bit to get some more food for us to eat. Yay. o.o

Yea, dad didn't get to go to work because it's bad where he works at... well... he couldn't make it there.

Anyways, we'll be staying home for a while and I decided not to go out to take pictures because of the cold temperatures. I was sharing to my bestie of how cold it was out and yea... his words were "Freezer!" Yep... like a freezer.

So no going out for me. I wanna wait until the temperature get back into the 20s before I head out to do anything.

So what will I be doing while I'm snowed in? Well, enjoy the warmth... and watch Netflix all day long.

With that thought in mind... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.