Saturday, February 7, 2015

What To Do For The Next Day?

Well, since I will be busy tomorrow by going to my grandma's for the day... it will be late before I write another blog so I'll do this now to warn you just in case you don't see a blog until later xD

Anyways, I am sitting here... wondering what to do next. I keep getting inspired to write a story.... just one story this time. I am inspired by anime because of it as well as games that I play often.

Here's the thing... I don't really want to follow the whole entire idea of Sword Art Online and Log Horizon... so... it'll be close to it but more Americanized and well... just like me inspired by anime to become a gamer. xD

Basically... the character is part of me and will be only based on the anime and gamer part of me. It's as real as I will go. The game idea... I am still having trouble with the title. I already know what to add within the game story... to make it interesting... I will include quests (even though the locals of the game call it something else).

The idea is also inspired from another book series that I actually read irl. It's called the Stravaganza series. It's a really good series if you want a good book to read. Especially one about alternative worlds. Hint why I wanted to add the irl world things into the story that I am writing.

I'm gonna start reading every weekend since those times are extra busy for my bestie and sometimes me... I have extra time to kill at night and all day Sunday until my bestie wakes up on Sunday night (morning for him and the next day also) xD

I think... I'll come up with the title of story as I begin to write it. It will not be a fast pace story... this work will be slow for a purpose. I want to really take my time into this story. Which is a second time since I wrote another story called The Mountain series. Another story... Another time.

It's been years since I wrote a good story, you know? So this will be something I want to be special for myself and for my bestie and for hopefully an audience that can get into it.

Alright, I want to go now and actually get started in reading this book... that means, getting off here and publishing this blog and other things.

Also... I have two dogs that loves to play and poke me xD I don't mind... I'm a reader with two dogs and cat. :D

Well, that's all for now. I hope to get started with my story one day.

I also decided to start with my videos possibly in March or later... whenever spring rolls around. Hopefully, my mom doesn't decide to join in (Kind of want the video to be special, you know? Also, learning more how vlogs work... so hope that this works out for me!)

For now... I want to really write this story with ease and no problems at all. And the thing is... it will be handwritten as well as typed... so if I suddenly get an idea while I'm anywhere... I will be writing it down. So... traveling with a notebook once again. xD

Alright, alright... gone too long with this blog now. That's all. Off to read... and sleep soon!

That is... if I don't get into the book... because I really love this book series. Will tell more later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.