Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Protecting Our Internet...

As many of you are wondering about my last post... it's more serious than you think.

The congress are actually trying to pass a law that let's cable companies do as they please with the internet. Meaning, the websites that doesn't pay for that extra cost will be slower than usual. Think... Netflix: You're watching the first few minutes of the movie, suddenly... it stopped. You have to wait for a freaking 30 minutes to a hour for the movie to finally start going again but for another few freaking minutes! Nope... nope... Say no to these cable companies that want to strict the access. They also want to charge extra for having instant messages, social media, and much more. Nope. So... yea, we need to protect our internet.

I already signed my petition but so should you. Oh, fyi, some countries should already know how strict their internet are... and America is suppose to be a free country...

If we lose our freedom to our internet, then who knows what else the government would try. Maybe even tell you when to go to the bathroom! So... we need to fight for our freedom of the internet as much as we can.

So Americans, go to this site: https://www.battleforthenet.com/

And yes, sign it! We are on the winning side so far but it's not over until we see what happens tomorrow.

Anyways... that's all for this blog post.

With love,

BDK

PS: Say No To Pro Cable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.